An Island in the North Atlantic Ocean, Bermuda is a British Territory and is known for its Pink Sand Beaches. This Island has a mixture of British and American culture. It is named after its discoverer Juan de Bermudez. It is a beautiful Island with low forming volcanoes.
Things to Do-
- Gibbs Hill Light House-This is a light house of 19th century which is still functional.
- Crystal Cave- This is one of the best places in Bermuda, beautiful underground caves with pools.
- Rock Naval Dockyard, Bermuda- It is a shipyard and has restaurants in it
- National Museum of Bermuda- This is a beautiful museum by the side of the Ocean in a Fortress.
- Bermuda Aquarium, Museum and Zoo- This is relatively small place with a wide variety of Wildlife.
- Church Bay- Another Beautiful beach, you can do snorkeling here
- Dolphin Quest
- Fort St. Catherine- This is another ocean side Museum in a beautiful building.
- St. David’s Island- This is an amazing Island with many beaches, a lighthouse and also a museum
- Elbow Beach
- Horseshoe Bay- You can do Snorkelling here
- Ocean Discovery Centre
- Unfinished Church- These are ruins of a Gothic Church
- Snorkel Park- This beach is known for its water sports
- Warwick long Bay
- Bermuda National Gallery- This is an art museum with different workshops
- St Peter’s Church
Where to stay?
Some of the best hotels in Bermuda are-
- Rosewood Bermuda- It is a beachfront Resort and has 3 restaurants with 2 outdoor pools
- Elbow Beach Resort- This also has a beach front Dining area with water sports.
- Fairmount Southampton- This hotel offers you with 8 restaurants
- Grotto Bay Beach Resort and spa- This resort has 2 restaurants and 3 private beaches.
- Rosedon Hotel- Beautiful Hotel with rooms having balconies and has pool.